Saturday, May 22, 2010

let it be...

bila bercakap sal cinta ni,hurm...
mmg rumit it's about ur heart n ur feeling....
love someone n like someone it's differ..
4 me, it's easy 2 diffrentiate between them...
i like someone when i'm juz like 2 look 2 their appearance,da way he talk n it's more 2 their attitude n not feeling....BUT....
when i'm luv someone it is about my feeling, how do i treat him, n how do i care bout him...
may be his personality was nice n attracted me 2 fall in love with him...
in my life i'm not really care bout my love story...
i have huge family,my lovelyly mummy n brother n also my sister who really care bout me...
n i'm only thinking bout love when i'm far away from them...
coz at home i do not really care bout my hphone, who'll mssage me n waiting call from someone....
n seriouslly my credit can last for long term rather then i'm away from my family..hurm..
untill now, i'm still not found my true love...
i do like a few guys...but they're not follow my procedure..huhu3...
for me,it's ok for us to know each others 1st b4 we move on to another steps....
but they are not patience, really forcing me to have a relationship with them...
what i had told the was, let us be friends 1st n then i'll rethinking bout ur proposal...
but it was not go on smoothly..when i'm started to love him, he was getting a relationship with others girls..
i'm not fell really sad, because him n me are not really meant to be...
so let it be....
by the way,now i do like someone...
but i think we are not meant to be,n there is no fate between us..
so let it be......
 "lelaki yg baik diciptakan untuk perempuan yg baik"

insyallah amin... 

No comments:

Post a Comment